Economical, ready to use, hair-safe, easy to apply and remove. It is brightly pigmented, quick-drying and gentle on skin. Ideal for novice face/body painters, festival style indi-look deisigns, sports supporters, children’s parties, festivals and fairs, it has a smooth ‘soft paste’ texture which dries with a soft, velvety non-smudge finish. A favourite containing only approved cosmetic ingredients that comply with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and Australian standards, this water-based face and body paint is:
• Not tested on animals
• Non-toxic and safe for kids
• Easily removable without scrubbing.
Directions for use:
Our gentle liquid paint can be applied using a brush, finger or sponge, straight onto the skin or onto a pallete for mixing colours.
No skin preparation is required. You can even dilute the paint with water for airbrushing! Ideal for application on skin, hair or even clothes. To avoid smudging when painting over the top of other colours, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next colour. The value-for-money 200ml jar is perfect for full-body coverage. REMOVAL: Remove easily with warm water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!
• Pro-tip:Liquid face and body paint is perfect for dimensional/textured dauber-style face and body painting, which cannot be achieved with solid paint cakes.
• Use with piping bag to create indi-look festival mindi’s
• Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 25 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide, including on Mad Max, Thor, Ghost Rider and Scooby Doo. It is the body paint of choice for the famed Bangarra Dance company and Sydney Theatre Company, and was the official face and body paint for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.